Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You're an exception to the rule...You're a bonafide rarity

"So come outside and walk with me
We'll try each other on to see if we fit
And with our roots, become a tree
To shade what we make, under it"
~~Southern Girl, INCUBUS
Decision has been made. I think I made the right one. The psychic told me that I could continue with the relationship...work hard...and it would be fine. A lovely relationship. Or I can stop it...move forward...and it would be fine. The decision was mine. I don't want to work hard. I don't want to work at all. I DO NOT want to babyshit someone. I am not a mother.
The New Plan of Action. FiFi says Fuck off to relationships! The Goal---I am going to make it my business to fuck ten girls before I get into another relationship. Ten different girls. Thank God I've started to take quite a liking to femmes 'cuz I'm not sure if there are ten good butches left in NYC. It seems that I like the extremes. I like no make up at all or red lipstick. Simple?? We shall see.
So, starting now, hunting season is officially on. I have been doing A LOT of very bold things lately. It's time to up the anti. Call me FiFi Kinney (if you don't get that reference, you suck). I'm so sorry baby, but you snooze you lose. If you act like a nut, you lose too. I don't run a mental ward no matter what you've heard!!!
Hold on to yer panties Ladies...FiFi, the tornado, is coming through. Hahaha. And I want everyone to know that I'm completely and totally serious about this. I don't care what my mommies and daddies think. FiFi is a big girl. It's time she adds a few notches to her bedpost. *evil grin*
Oh and P.S...I am just gonna publicly acknowledge that I promise not to blame a certain friend of mine for any situation that has the potential to go awry. I said it was her fault when I accidentally fucked someone because she left me alone with this person at the bar (and said person would not leave me alone).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you add that person on to the list... then you only have 9 to go.... see progress!

- The abandoning friend