Friday, August 29, 2008

Around The Block

The Rudeness of Strangers

I went to THE SHINING outdoor cinema under the Brooklyn Bridge. Basically the idea for these movie things is that you get there early...score a sweet spot on the grass and eat/chill/drink til the movie starts. All was absolutely splendid. I mingled with our surrounding peeps. And then finally it was dark enough for the movie to start.

These two girls that were sitting beside/a little forward of us just got up and left. Meanwhile, they had sat there for like sixteen hours hoarding their spot (only to get up as soon as the movie starts...oh well...we'll talk about the weirdness of strangers another time). Before the turf got cold, a pack of seven hipsters took up residence there. Yes, you heard me right. Seven hipster asses replaced to normal peeps asses.

So, this awesome bikerish guy (who coincidentally was funny as shit...although not as funny as your dear FiFi) and his woman were totally blocked by the asshole hipster's bobble heads. At this point, the biker guy gets pissed and starts cursing how he can't fucking see and blah blah blah. The hipsters could not give less of a shit. I am pretty sure that he started throwing lit matches at them...but not 100% on this. In my personal opinion watching the hipsters dodge flames would've definitely been better than the movie.

So the main hipster bitch starts complaining about ruining her silk dress. ---Let's pause for a sec...who the h-e-double hockey stix where's a silk dress to sit on the grass.--- Biker then says he doesn't give a shit about the dress. Later, after the banter was no more, I looked back and noticed that the biker guy and his woman were gone. I felt terrible that they sat there for several hours holding their spot only to be overtaken by hip losers who think they rule the world. In my perfect world, Bitchy Mc-silk dress went home to find millions of burnholes in her fancy silk dress.


And last but still very importante!!! My photos for your viewing pleasure --->


Not for long...muahhhhaaaa!

Shadow of vacations past :-(


Xmas in July

I am a genious...I know...stop...stop already.


No comments: