Okay okay okay. I have had enough with the questions. The questions that start...How come if you used to be straight....But you used to sleep with men...why women...do you hate men...what's the difference...but you like boyish girls...and so on and so forth...
Yes...the Fif-meister used to do all the things good little bad girls do with the boys. I have had teenage romances...college flings...marriage proposals...one night stands...and some other very weird things that I won't get into...and yes, I'm aware that you would kill to know. And I can preeeeetttyyy much guarantee you that all of the things that girls and boys do together I have done...once...twice...fifty times. I think I may have been living under the delusion that lots of sex with men would keep me "straightened" out. Alas...I should also report that in my lifetime there have been three ladies. While that is considerably less than the more than two handfuls of gentlemen that have passed through the revolving door, it proves a point that maybe quality does bode a lil better than quantity.
I could tell you some stories...ones that begin... This one time I was really drunk and got into a shower with a naked guy...OR...I had two options-get married or be single...OR... Come and live with me in my huge house in LA...OR... So...yeah...my friends are swingers wanna try?...or... There was this married guy, but I didn't find out he was married til it was too late...
But you get the idea right? So, I won't go into details. I am the way I am. I like what I like. And whatever that happens to be, everybody needs to go on and accept it already. That was FiFi in the past tense. Now is the present. Things change.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment