Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend In Review

I was a busy little beaver this weekend.

~Watched the Harold and Kumar sequal. Okay, I love them. They are soooo funny.

~Ate Indian food at PANNA II. It's on 1st ave at 5th st in Manhattan. It's very kitschy. They have christmas lights and chile lights and disco lights all over the ceiling. It's teeny weeny so be prepared to get squished in like a sardine. It's so worth it even if you get a laptop bag in your Masala.

~Tried to figure out what the hell to do with my writer's group. I'm starting my own due to the dissatisfaction with others. However, it's overwhelming and time consuming weeding thru applicants. I need an intern.

~Saw a watergun fight. Yes...an actual scheduled come and squirt each other water fight. I've been forgetting my camera a lot these days. Otherwise, I'd show you a crazy picture of these weirdos.

~Vicky Cristina Barcelona...need I say more. I'm a prettymuch in love with all Woody Allen's movies. I think he's not right in the head, but maybe that's why he makes great films. This movie is absolutely hysterical...especially the mucho mucho mucho bonita Penelope Cruz. She will make you piss yourself. Seriously, a lil pee will come out. Necessito ver dos mas tiempos. SPEAK ENGLISH IN MY HOUSE!!

~Indian food has become a passion for me. Go to Jackson Heights in Queens if you live in the NYC area. They have excellent buffet restaurants and a PATEL BROTHERS grocery store. (where there's really really cheap yet healthy food). Oh and buy a huge bag of TURMERIC. If you don't know what that is...Google it. It's the miracle spice of all time.

Okay, I'm tired of talking now. Hope everyone had as fun of a weekend as I did!!

No comments: