And may I present to you my photographic ode to San Francisco!!!

These houses float on the water. Not joking. This is not what I pictured when they told me house boat. I pictured something like Captain Hook's ship.
Ahhh...my favorite. The moving museum to display all that Bush has fucked up over the years. Inspiring.

I'm not so sure I'd wanna live on the Crookedest Street. But the houses are pretty.
And they do have a spectacular view. Lombard Street. Where tourists stand in your front yard and take pictures of your house. A tad creepy. My second favorite. This guy was trying to get us to take a cab. I think he really wanted to take us down his "back alley." You know what I'm sayin'.
This is not a weird and cruel joke. I would never do such a thing. These signs are all over the Golden Gate Bridge with a handy phone underneath.
Who the hell would want to jump off something so beautiful? Actually I did at the time, I was having a personal crisis. Luckily, I didn't need the phone to save me.
San Francisco wildlife. These things are soooo cute. But the constant barking would piss me off if I had to listen to it for more than the two minutes it took to take this picture.
More wildlife. This is one of the dearest friends I made. I just always felt like he was trying to get away from me. I guess I didn't mean as much to him as he meant to me.
Ahhhhh...the Marina district. So beautiful. So picturesque. Buuuuttt...if an earthquake comes through the ground under these homes liquifies because they were built over a landfill. Hope they have some good homeowner's insurance.
The Castro District. The gay hood. Mecca if you will. I did see some "Hot Cookies" while I roamed these streets. Mmmm.
And lookie here...we even have our own special gay dry cleaners. How convenient!!
This is what we call a "Chinatown Dryer."
The second mecca. Mrs. Doubtfire's house. Shit...I loved that movie. It was made 19 years ago. When I found that out, I feel like an old ass hag. Word.
Another lovely find on my Victorian Home Walk. A Chinese church that once was a VERY popular brothel. Seems fitting they would turn it into a church.
Attention to detail. I would probably shoot myself before taking on the task of painting these crazy houses.
And last...but certainly not least. A long view of the "Painted Ladies." I have about thirty thousand other pictures jjjjuuuusssstttt like this one. I'm a dork.

No comments:
Post a Comment