Friday, August 22, 2008

I've Got That Itchy Twitchy Feeling

No....it's not what you're thinking. Sick minded fools! I'm very disappointed in you.

I've got a mosquito bite the size of a plum on my arm. Ewww...yes. I concur. I would take a picture of it to show you...however, I do not have my camera, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't care to see it anyway. So, I tried ignoring it...it got bigger...I tried putting vinegar on it...it got bigger and more itchy...so now I went and got some cortizone cream. It's been on there for thirty minutes already, and it still itches. I am just saying prayer to little baby Jesus that I haven't contracted Malaria or West Nile from it.

I'm not really sure why I've shared that with you. Maybe because it's at the forefront of my mind, maybe because it's Friday and on Friday's for some unknown reason I don't feel like talking. Anyway, hope that you all have a lovely weekend. USE SOME BUGSPRAY!!! I implore you.


Oh and here's an amazing picture that happened completely by accident and turned out a masterpiece. Enjoy a spectacular view of my wonderful city!

Photo credit: Aiden Kondracki

No comments: