I'm not in much of a talking mood today. I'm tired and cranky. So...from my screenwriting days, I learned it's better to SHOW than to TELL. So here are some of my random pics...
Um...so...yeah...that's algae covering the entire lake. Yummy!
I wasn't really that into Las Vegas. A town that has children handing out business cards for hookers. I can see where it gets the name Sin City.
I don't have much to say about this. It's a woman having silver shit poured on her. It was Henri Bendel's Christmas window last year.
Ahhh...zee Eiffel Tower. It's actually the one at the Paris hotel in Vegas. But, I had you fooled didn't I???
The Gold People. Or my entourage. I cut myself out of this pic. I'm pretty sure you're as scared of them as I was.
And...a lil somethin' somethin' to get your weekend started off right.

No comments:
Post a Comment